- You choose the method of constructing the top. (pieced blocks, appliqué, etc.)
- Perimeter can be no smaller than 60 inches, and no larger than 100 inches
- Use as many fabrics as you want, but the colors of those fabrics must be black and white in prints, solids or tone on tones.
- There will be a 6 inch square of a zinger fabric provided. You will need to use at least ¼ of it in the quilt top.
- Finally, there must be at least one nine-patch in the top. Remember, there are many different kinds of nine-patches, such as shoo-fly, monkey wrench, etc.
- Oh yes, don’t forget to have fun!